Did you know that you can utilize Wyre to list your digital assets? It’s true! It’s one of many different services that we offer, and we want it to be accessible to everyone that needs it.
In this guide, we’ll explain:
- What to know about verifying your listing
- Information needed before you list
What to know about verifying your listing
User security is our top priority here at Wyre, and this is why it is so important to us to make sure that all potential listings are valid and pose no risk to our users.
No two assets are quite the same, and we love how diverse cryptocurrency can be. We have a team of experts that will work to bring your unique asset or token to life, and we want to get to know your asset as much as possible before the listing goes live with Wyre.
Information needed before you list
Because every situation is different when it comes to listing digital assets and issuing new tokens, Wyre typically requires the following information:
- How is your asset built, coded, and/or wrapped?
- How does your asset or token function in the crypto-economy?
To understand your listing, our team will also want to know more about:
- How your listing functions on the blockchain
- Your relationship to the digital asset you’d like to list
- Whether your asset’s source code is open source or proprietary in nature.
Please know that this guide is only a brief overview of how to list digital assets with Wyre. If this piques your interest and makes you want to jump into listing your asset or token with us, we encourage you to check out this detailed guide in our API Docs to learn more!
If you are interested in listing your digital asset with Wyre, please reach out here.