Now that your account has been approved and verified on Wyre, the next step is to add some funds to the platform.
Please Note: The Wyre platform only accepts bank wire transfers as a funding source.
To add funds to your account, you'll need to create a transfer first:
- In your Wyre dashboard, click on Add Funds.
- Add a funding source or select an already added account.
- Enter the deposit amount you'd like to send in.
- Review and confirm the transfer details.
- We will share our bank information with you so you can initiate the transfer on your end.
As soon as we receive your transfer, we'll credit your Wyre account with the full received amount. This balance will be visible on your dashboard, and you'll be able to use that balance to send payments right away!
It is important for you to create a transfer under Add Funds as this helps our team track and fulfill your payment. To avoid any delays, please make sure that:
- You've created a transfer on Wyre.
- Your wire transfer amount matches the amount on your created transfer.
- Your wire transfer comes from the same bank account you have registered on Wyre.
Quick tips and notes:
- US domestic bank wires normally arrive within a few hours, and international wires normally take between 1 to 3 business days.
- Wyre does not charge any wire fees but your bank provider most likely will. These fees range from 15 USD to 30 USD per wire transfer.
- You can set up a wire transfer very easily through your online banking platform, you do not need to go to your local bank branch to initiate a wire.
- However, some credit unions do require you to visit your local bank branch to make a wire transfer. It is best to contact your bank representative to learn more about your options.
- Any questions or concerns about you transfer, please contact [email protected].
Wire transfers won't be the only payment method for very long. We are planning on adding ACH withdrawals very soon! Please stay tuned 💫